| Reconstructing South Ica
- FIRST ACTIVITY.
Improving the living conditions for the people affected by the August 15, 2007 earthquake. Through the delivery of housing materials and basic supplies.
- Delivery of 50 housing modules for 50 families living in the provinces of Ica, Chincha, y Pisco.
- Delivery of 250 tents, 240 blankets y 67 jars of water, in the town centers: Aquijes, Carlos Ramos Loayza, Cerro Prieto, Guadalupe, Huarajal, La Victoria, La Tinguiña. Los Duraznos, Los Pinos, Parcona. San Joaquín y San Martin..
- Post-disaster social and psychological assistance.
- SECOND ACTIVITY.
TIMEFRAME FOR COMPLETION.
- Motivation workshops through the theater
- Marine craft workshops.
- Marine art exposition in the Perú Chancellery.
- Vegetable dish food competition.
- Nutrition workshops on the importance of including vegetables in your daily diet.
These activities took place in the three months following the earthquake in the period ranging from August 15, 2007 through November 15, 2007.
These activities were conducted with financing through Tierra y Ser. Along with their collaborators.
return / Gallery - Bed Dignas / Gallery - Giving a place to live / Gallery - Motivation workshops